Toriah - a hand painted Watercolor Collaboration.
Please note the:
1. female face, sublimated
3. Impressionistic meadow and tree
Sunshower can teach you this kind of painting. Just contact her!
Now you can purchase Sunshower's Art
at Le Galeriste, THE site for
"ART on GARMENTS"
Just click on Le Galeriste, above!
Sample page, left
Creative revision from Hand of God, a watercolor and ink art piece - collaborated with a Ram and Mayan temple image, originally drawn with pencil.
Here's a 1 minute video to share with your friends, as I introduce my art!
Here's some group participation!
We have used 2 different pix to make this 3rd, NEW PIECE!
One photo will become the 'background' in the collaboration, and another photos becomes the 'foreground'.
Sunshower's Art against a Photo of the Red Rocks of Sedona, Arizona!
Collaborative Art WORKS!™ is a method of combining at least two digital images from as many people. The result is an entirely new 'collaborative' art piece. This exciting breakthrough in the art world forever . . .
CHANGES THE FACE OF ART!
If you're a "Creative" your digital images could become known very quickly on a global scale!
All you need to do is:
1. "Play nicely" with other Creatives, like yourself.
2. Have a good sense of composition or let us help you.
3. Upload your digital images to this site. Subscribe and we will help you with this process. It's a collaboration, after all!
1. Have a strong desire to get your work 'out there'
2. Get your digital images analyzed by our professionals for artistic eligibility.
3. Once accepted, be willing to share your work. You're in control of 'who' your co-artists will be!
3. Let us coach you.
This is a trailer to the movie, Collaborative Art WORKS! movie trailer.
To view the full 'short' (17 minutes, 42 seconds) film - click on this link:
Subscribe to learn about collaboration and digital images through online classes and events.
Our DIGITAL IMAGES gallery is virtual. Our offices are ready to serve you. Call us!
Sedona area, Arizona, United States
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, Mountain Time
Saturday: By appointment